Monday, May 3, 2010

People & Other Stuff

I had the opportunity this past Saturday (May 1st) to attend a photography workshop entitled "The Next Level" led by Tim Park. Needless to say, it was a great learning experience. As a result, I got inspired to take some shots of people and thought I'd post some of the pictures I took. Here they are...




And here are some random shots. One taken from Pasadena City Hall and the other two from Huntington Library...



Well, hope you enjoyed. And if, by any chance, you'd like me to take some pictures of you (as I would love the opportunity to practice) or if you're just bored and wouldn't mind some guy taking pictures of you, let me know by leaving a comment. =) 

Thanks for viewing.

5 comments:

  1. great pics tim! I could see improvement from just one post!! When's our outing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week sometime? I'm ready to get my lighting on! And it turns out my camera has a wireless transmitter so I don't need two flashes! =) SWEETNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) let's go! next NEXT week ok? gotta finish finals~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey~~ i was at the workshop too!! your photos are so good~ can't believe we were at the same workshop, hehe. that photo of city hall is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers